1 oz Gold Bar – The Royal Mint Britannia. This .9999 fine gold bar is sealed in an assay card with a unique serial number. It features Britannia, which tributes to Britain’s strength and integrity, conceived over 2000 years ago in the Roman occupation of Britain.
Design of 1 oz Gold Bar .9999 Fine- The Royal Mint Britannia (In Assay)
The stunning 1 oz Britannia gold bar is produced by The Royal Mint and designed by Jody Clark, famous for his coin designs. Clark has presented the Britannia in a new design making it an attractive bar for collectors.
The observed design features the right profile of Britannia wearing a Corinthian helmet, holding her trident and shield, which has the Union Jack flag of Britain. The background of the bar features the design of waves to represent the marine history of Britain.
The reserve of the gold bar includes the waves and a prominent Royal Mint logo. The bottom of the bar includes a six-digital serial number that starts with “RM”, which stands for Royal Mint, and below it is the design of the sea waves.
Main Highlights of 1 oz Gold Bar .9999 Fine- The Royal Mint Britannia (In Assay)
- Contains .9999 pure gold for 1 Troy oz
- Eligible for Precious Metal IRAs
- Each bar is protected with a tamper-evident assay card stating the metal weight, individual serial, and purity.
- Observe the portrait of Britania holding a trident and shield. The waves represent the marine history of Britannia.
- The reserve features the wave design as well and has a prominent Royal Mint logo. It includes the weight, purity, and metal content of the bar.
Product Specifications:1 oz Gold Bar .9999 Fine- The Royal Mint Britannia (In Assay)
|Mint||The Royal Mint|
|Metal Weight||1 Troy Ounce|
|Dimension||29.16 mm x 50.14 mm|